5 Experts Tips to Accessorize A Kurti – Megha Shop
The world of fashion has been stupendous. It has seen many up and down and have endured. And then time and again, it has come out radiantly. All of us have seen the growth and prosperity of fashion industry. Hence none of us can omit in admitting that the fashion industry has given a lot to all of us. It is just because of the fashion world, that new trends are set and we too try out different styles. This evidently justifes the below mentioned quotes.
Fashion is instant Language- Miuccia Prada
Dressing is a way of life- yves saint Laurent.
While we talk about the fashion language and the dressing as a way of life, it becomes essential that both are blended in the most befitting manner. The Indian and modern style of dressing have their own way of appareling. Both are flamboyant and both offer great possibilities of bringing versatility to it. Fashionistas have brought into focus the emergence of aligning the two styles and giving a new style statement to people all around.
One of these experimented clothing is the kurtis that we Indian adorn so dearly. These are loved, cherished, worn, styled and yet again repeated the same. So important have these kurtis become for our wardrobes, that we find out different ways of styling these kurtis. Kurtis offer colossal scope of accessorizing it and look ravishing in it. Here are 5 expert tips to accessorize a kurti:
1. Pairing it Up with Different Clothes: Kurti is a staple that can be paired up with different lower, depending upon the kurti. Since many styles are available in kurtis, it is also feasible to try on different types of lowers on it. For instance, one can team up the casual kurtis with palazzo pants, trouser pants, leggings, denims, skirts, etc. These kurtis as well as the lowers both are available online today. You can find the casual kurtis online and use them to accessorize the best.
This pairing tip is also applicable on the other types of kurtis. Kurtis like festive kurtis, Pakistani kurtis, high-low kurtis and many more should be teamed up with different lowers. This allows the kurtis to look different from its most ordinary look. Every time when you pair up your kurtis with different lowers, it will endow you with the amazing style statement. Your personality will look ever changing and dynamic. Therefore, it’s always good to use lowers for styling and accessorizing a kurti.
2. Use Scarves: When it comes to accessorizing, no one can avoid the scarves. Scarves are one of the best alternatives for accessorizing. To pair it up with the kurtis so that both come out to look flamboyant, it is essential to consider the occasion for which it is done. Depending upon the occasion you must choose the kurti as well as the scarf.
If you are teaming up the scarf and kurti for the daily casual wear, then you must pick up a kurti that has casual look and is simple. While the scarf for this can be the printed ones. The fabric of the scarves matters a lot in making it look extraordinary. You should pick the scarves that are of silk fabric or chiffon. Both the festive kurtis as well as the casual kurtis will go well with it. You can buy the festive kurtis online and enrich your wardrobe with some brilliant stuff.
3. The Accessories: When we talk about the accessories, the first accessories that clicks to our minds are the earrings, rings, bracelets, neck-piece and so. All these accessories are unavoidable. These make a woman look astounding and dazzling. You should accessories your kurtis with alluring rings and earrings.
You should keep the purpose clear in your mind and then the clubbing of these accessories should be done. Let’s say, that you want to accessorize for the daily wear. You should pick earrings for this, that are not very heavy, but at the same time, they are noticeable. A ring and an anklet can also be added to the attire. They will work to enrich the look. This was about the casual look, now when you want to accessorize for the festive and the party look, you must choose the accessories smartly. Wear accessories that are showy and gaudy. The selection of accessories is very important in this. Make a good choice and look enchanting.
4. The Bags: Carrying bag is another tip that you should must consider. Bags help in enhancing the persona of a woman. These make women look presentable and elite. Bags always go well with all kinds of kurtis. Amongst the wide variety of bags, handbags are the ones that match up best with the kurtis. These handbags are also available in a huge variety. So for all women, there is enormous range that is available to make a choice from.
5. Footwear: It has been rightly said, “A woman carries her clothes, but it’s a shoe that carries a woman.” So whatever you wear, your attire gets complete with the footwear that you choose. For kurtis, you can pick up the flats, sandals, wedges and the stilettos. You can get a casual kurti online and pair it up with palazzo pants or skirt, wedges and some dangles like a bold ring and earrings. This will be a perfect look for you for any regular day.
These were 5 tips that you should incorporate in your looks when wear a kurti. This will let your personality be dynamic and attractive. You must not forget to skip on any of these things. Try these tips and look stunning.
About Bio- Karnika Bhati is a content writer who works for Kaashvicreations. She is passionate about writing on different related to fashion varying from ethnic to western. She includes genuine information in her articles and readers always enjoy her articles.