The 9 Habits of Highly Stylish People fashion tips every girls
1. To drop bloat five days before a big event, stay away from dairy and whole grains, which can do a number on the digestive system.
2. A useful style tip: While fake designer bags are a huge don’t, fake diamond studs are a huge do. Faux stones are hard to spot to the untrained eye.
3. Dressy occasions aren’t the time to play with trends, so know your silhouette and stick to it to always look your best. Perfect example: Sofia Vergara knows she looks good in mermaid dresses, and always chooses variations of the shape on red carpets.
4. “Never put a garment on immediately after ironing, as this can actually cause new wrinkles to form. Instead, let it sit for five minutes to set the press.” — Althea Harper, Designer and Rowenta Brand Ambassador
5. The best way to de-fuzz a sweater: use a pumice stone.
6. Snap clip-on earrings onto flats for an instant evening shoe, or onto shirt collars for DIY embellishments.
7. If you get wax on a piece of clothing, layer wax paper over the hardened wax and then run an iron over it to loosen it up. Once you pull off the paper, the wax should come right out with it.
8. Pour a dash of vodka into vase water to extend the life of your flowers.
9. Spray tights with sticky (read: cheap) hairspray to avoid holes and runs.