When wearing a printed bodycon, don’t let the other parts of your look: footwear, accessories or makeup hog the limelight along with it. Let the accessories be light, hair be pulled up and makeup be minimal. This ensures that the remarkable dress will do the talking effortlessly.
4. For an edgier look, go with leather
The everyday jeans-shirt, shorts-tee look can take a backseat and can be replaced with an edgier one. Introduce the power of leather to your mundane style by opting for leather jackets, boots, skirts and pants and teaming them with their appropriate counterparts.
5. To elevate the girl-next-door image, team flowy tops with snug skinnies
You can jazz up your everyday feminine image by teaming bright-coloured flowy blouses with neutral skin-tight pants. Although this is a regular top-pants look, but it stands out for its femininity and cuteness.
6. Give a fresh twist to dresses, pair them with trainers
Wish to wear a flowy dress but not the prim and proper footwear? Go with your smart trainers instead! Throw your Adidas and Nike sneakers with printed dresses to give a fresh new twist to a classic look.
7. When in doubt, wear white!
Well, they say black does not go out of style ever, but there is another colour that never loses its charm: the classic white. For a dewy fresh look, go with a white statement dress and add a pair of classic metal pumps to it.
8. Alia’s fitness secretes are-
1) She keeps a regular check on her diet and fitness.
2) Her daily diet consists of egg whites, milk/dahi, vegetables and chicken with Sunday being her cheat day where loves to binge on with McDonald’s or Chinese food.
3) She likes regular gymming along with Yoga and has a person trainer to keep track of her daily routines and diet.