Top Color Trends for Suits and Sarees
October 29, 2015 | Fashion and Beauty Tips | No Comments|
Fashion is a word which every woman likes to be in line with. Though fashion trend changes very often, we all wish to fill our wardrobe with latest designer collection. All you need is some awareness about latest fashion trends and colors that are being appreciated in the fashion industry.
Want to know about some awesome voguish colors for your suits and sarees? So, this one is for you. Get to know about some modish trendy colors that can give you a mesmerizing look like never before.
1. Blue. One of the trendy colors that you can wear at any time of the day is blue. Try different shades of blue-colored designer sarees and you will definitely look class apart among your gathering. Moreover, wearing a blue-colored anarkali suit will also give you a unique and stunning appearance.
2. Tangerine. Wearing a tangerine color saree will give you an attractive appearance, thus making you a special part of a bright and energizing evening. Just try this hot and trendy color and it would turn up to a beautiful attire for an amazing evening. Look for a designer saree online and make a great attire for the occasion. The color will also go well with a churidar suit.
3. Greenish blue. Some women do not prefer loud colors. So, what color do you feel can give you a decent and elegant appearance? It’s greenish blue! It goes very well with both sarees as well as suits. Look for the combination of greenish blue and grey color in your saree, and it will give you a more trendy look.
4. Pink. One of the most trendy colors that has always been the favorite for women is pink. Wear this color of romance and look attractive at any time of the day. Just try to pick a pink neon or satin suit and see how it makes you look class apart.
5. Almond Color. Another unique color that is quite in these days is toasted almond shade. Try to include the shades of red or pink in your saree, and it will give you an ideal combination with awesome glow on your face. Moreover, you can also wear an almond-shaded embellished saree to create a unique and sensational style statement.
6. Calming Green. Wear the soothing green color suit or saree to reflect richness in your personality. Try a parrot green suit and get a stunning and luxurious appearance like never before. This pretty color gives you a pleasing look, thus adding a spark of charm to your personality.
7. Red:Red is the color of love. It has been the most admired choice for those who wish to represent themselves as a bold, confident, and gorgeous women. The color goes really well with the woman with an Indian skin tone. Most importantly, red is the color of most of the traditional costumes including wedding attires.
Need to know about some more trendy colors? Sign in at vessido.com to receive regular fashion tips on latest fashion colors.
Neha Saluja is a well-known fashion content expert whose articles have been published on many different platforms. She has been working in the industry since long and is known for her knowledge about latest fashion trends.